The string machine of the future has arrived! The Wilson Baiardo Racket Stringing Machine is the most technically advanced and highest quality string machine on the market, and the features and precision are sure to be the envy of the tennis community. Here are some of the special features included: Wilson’s B.E.S.T. System- Biomechanically Efficient Stringing Technology adjusts the machine 3 times during a string job, first when mounting the frame, then stringing the mains, then stringing the crosses. The machine adjusts the height and tilt to make your stringing more comfortable and efficient. Modular Design- The parts for this machine were created for easy replacement, so should a part need service or a replacement, it will be very easy to remove or install. Most Customizable- Customizable settings include mounting height, mounting tilt, main string tilt, cross string tilt, cross string height, main string height, pull speed, pre-stretch, knot over-pull, pounds or kilograms, cross string tension difference, tension reached sound on/off, and multiple languages. When you make a change, Baiardo will remember it for the next time! Pullerhead- The design of the puller head allows for one motion to lock the string and pull tension with the flick of a finger. You won’t need to look where the string is going, the machine does all the work for you. Easy Set-Up- This machine only requires 6 screws to attach the base and column, and only 6 more to attach the base to top. There are two cable connectors, and a power cord that plugs into a regular outlet. Touch Screen- Features the industries first LED touch screen user interface.
- Wilson Baiardo Tennis Racquet stringing machine weighs 124 pounds when assembled
- Features: Wilson’s B.E.S.T. System, Modular Design, Customizable, Pullerhead, Easy Set-Up, Touch Screen
- Dimensions: Width- 41″; Height at maximum extension- 52″; Height at minimum extension- 41″
- Angle of stand- 7 degrees; Power Supply- External Switching, 100-240 Volts; Main material- Aluminum (25% recycled)
- Included Stringing Tools- Diamond dusted starter clamp, needle nose pliers, cutter, awl; Included assembly tools- All necessary Hex keys