1x APACS Training W-160 Red Black Badminton Racket
1x String (Free Stringing Service) * please inform us the string tension required
1x Super PU replacement grip (the grip will be wrapped for you)
A lot of top badminton players in the world uses various training techniques to improve arm and wrist strength, and to warm up prior to a match. One of the conventional way was to use a squash racket as the training racket.
This is because of the heavier weight of the squash racket, making it suitable for resistance training. However the squash racket is still not a badminton racket, playing or practicing with the squash racket does not give you the feel and touch of a badminton racket.
Knowing this limitation and the needs of a proper badminton training racket for fellow badminton players, Apacs research & development team created a range of training racket specifically to solve this problem.
With these new training rackets, players can now use them to strengthen their arm and wrist works, thus improving overall shots consistency, accuracy and power.
The range of rackets available are W-120g, W-140g, W-160g, and W-180g. So the selection can be based on your level, limit and preference.
A well worth investment to improve your game and also this racket is one of the best price in the market.
APACS Training W-160 Red Black Specifications
Frame Material: Hi Modulus Graphite
Shaft Material: Hi Modulus Graphite
Max Tension: 26 lbs
Balance: 310mm +/- 5
- Weight: 160g Training Racket
- Made from Hi-Modulus Graphite
- The Apacs Training Racket is also recommended to be used in a normal game as the heavier racket will indirectly train your arm and wrist work, making your shots and smashes more powerful and stronger overtime.
- This racket is highly recommended for all serious badminton player and to those who wanted to improve the skill and strength level.
- Racket will be strung with string at 23 lbs tension