1x Apacs Feather Weight 55 Red Badminton Racket
1x Apacs String (Free Stringing Service) * please inform us the string tension required
1x Super PU replacement grip (the grip will be wrapped for you)
The Apacs Feather Weight 55 racket is produced by Apacs and also the lightest in the World. The Armor High Speed Frame design and the ultra light weight of this racket makes it Extremely Super Fast!
The racket was developed with the new “Hexagon Throat” design which increased the Speed of the swing and extra damping function, overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
It is also built with the unique shaft construction which tapers down at the top of the cap (thicker diameter) to the T-Joint (slimmer diameter). This design raises the flex point of the shaft higher up towards the head, it gives the racquet greater power and a more precise shot.
With its ultra light body and being the world’s lightest racket, it enables you to move the racket swiftly like a sword and to deliver a very clean and sharp execution.
Due to the light weight and armor high speed frame design of the racket, Feather Weight 55 is an extremely fast racket and is developed to suit players who wants more SPEED.
Apacs Feather Weight 55 Red Specifications
Frame Material: 24 Tonne Japan Graphite + AHSF + Hexagon Throat + IPN
Shaft Material: 30 Tonne Graphite
Weight: 58g +/- 2 (8U-G2)
Length: 670mm +/- 2
Max Tension: 28 lbs
Balance: 335mm +/- 3 (Head Heavy)
- Isometric head frame – Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.
- Hexagon Throat – The unique hexagon throat boosts the function of built-in T-Throat Graphite by up to two times, and reduces air resistance to provide consistent and stable shots.
- High Modulus IPN – IPN (Inter Penetration Networks) combines the high modulus and high temperature properties of the engineering thermoplastic with the improved tribological properties. Resulting in a smooth surface quality and high mechanical performance.
- Ultra Light Weight (Lightest badminton racket in the world) – The Ultra Light Weight body creates an extremely fast racket and is developed to suit players who wants more speed, fast swing-through and the quicker maneuverability.
- Armor High Speed Frame (AHSF) – Combination of Armor Frame design with distinctive cross sectional shape on the racket head to reduce the racket’s torque and High Speed Frame design with aerodynamic hexagon shape frame to reduce drag on the frame during straight on swing or hit. Resulting improvement on speed and control.