1x Apacs Feather Weight 500 7U Badminton Racket
1x Apacs String (Free Stringing Service) * please inform us the string tension required
1x Super PU replacement grip (the grip will be wrapped for you)
Apacs Feather Weight 500 Badminton Racket (7U)
The Apacs Feather Weight 500 racket is the lightest racket produced by Apacs and also the lightest in the World. The Armor High Speed Frame design and the super light weight of this racket makes it Extremely Super Fast!
The racket was developed with the new “Hexagon Throat” design which increased the Speed of the swing and extra damping function, overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
With its light body, it enable you to move the racket swiftly like a sword and to deliver a very clean and sharp execution.
The racket is a Medium shaft racket that will deliver more power and control.
Due to the light weight and armor high speed frame design of the racket, Feather Weight 500 is an extremely fast racket and is developed to suit players who wants more SPEED.
APACS Feather Weight 500 Specifications
24 Tonne Japan Graphite + AHSF + Hexagon Throat + IPN
Shaft Material: 30 Tonne Graphite
Flex: Medium Stiff (8.5)
Weight: 63g +/- 3 (7U-G1)
Max Tension: 30lbs
Balance: 300mm +/- 3
Grommet : 72
- Hexagon Throat – The unique hexagon throat boosts the function of built-in T-Throat Graphite by up to two times, and reduces air resistance to provide consistent and stable shots.
- High Modulus IPN – IPN (Inter Penetration Networks) combines the high modulus and high temperature properties of the engineering thermoplastic with the improved tribological properties. Resulting in a smooth surface quality and high mechanical performance.
- Super Light Weight – The Super Light Weight body creates an extremely fast racket and is developed to suit players who wants more speed, fast swing-through and the quicker maneuverability.
- Armor High Speed Frame (AHSF) – Combination of Armor Frame design with distinctive cross sectional shape on the racket head to reduce the racket’s torque and High Speed Frame design with aerodynamic hexagon shape frame to reduce drag on the frame during straight on swing or hit. Resulting improvement on speed and control.
- Graphite Handle – To achieve the light weightness and the durability of the racket, graphite handle had been used to replace the wood based handle.