1x Apacs Accurate 77 Blue Black Glossy Badminton Racket 4U
1x String (Free Stringing Service) * please inform us the string tension required ,we will strung with 23 lbs if no further instruction.
1x Super PU replacement grip (the grip will be wrapped for you)
The Apacs Accurate 77 badminton racket is designed to give you faster more powerful smashes and at the same time lets you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play. This racket is suitable for beginner up to intermediate players.
Built with the ever popular aero-frame design that helps decrease air resistance and combining wide body shape to get solid structure, creates a solid hitting feel and quick swing.
This racket also comes with the slim shaft design for a faster, stronger and more intense shot.
The racket is developed to suit power based players who want more control or those seeking to produce instant power for smashes. This racket is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
Apacs Accurate 77 Blue Black Glossy Specifications
Frame Material: 30 Tonne Japan Graphite + Aero Frame
Shaft Material: 24 Tonne Japan Graphite + Extra Slim Shaft
Flex: 9.0 (Medium Flexible)
Weight: 84g +/- 2 (4U-G2)
Length: 672mm +/- 2
Max Tension: 35 lbs
Balance: 290mm +/- 3 (Slightly Head Heavy)
- Isometric head frame – Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.
- Aero Frame – Aero design decreases air resistance and combining wide body shape to get solid structure, creates a solid hitting feel and quick swing.
- Extra Slim Shaft – Cutting edge nano carbon technology is used to produce an ultra-thin, ultra-tough, aerodynamic shaft, created for a faster, stronger and more intense shot
- Reinforced Structure Frame – The new material is adopted in the frame in order to make the frame Ultra high Strength & Stiffness. As a result it can handle string tension of up to 35lbs.
- 76 Grommets system – This single-pass grommet holes construction provides more grommet holes, creating a high-performance stringing pattern that puts 7% more durability.