The Yonex Nanoray 100 SH badminton racket ensure minimal air resistance to cut through air faster thanks to the Aero Frame technology, and it’s a solid pick for club players by offering consistent feel, excellent control over shots and good power potential. The racquet is great for honing and polishing abilities and provides smooth and enhanced transfer from stringbed to the shuttlecock with the Dual Whip-back shaft technology. Furthermore, thanks to the head light balance, the racquet allows for increased manoeuvrability and lightweight control, plus it’s supplied pre-strung with a BG3 string.
- Head Shape: Isometric; Supplied Strung with BG3 String;
- Weight: 4U (83g/2.9oz); String Tension: 19-26lbs;
- Balance: Head Light; Full Length Cover Included; Grip Size: G4;
- Length: 27.4″ (696mm); Frame: H.M. Graphite; Grip: Yonex PU Grip;
- Flex: Stiff; Shaft: H.M. Graphite/Nanomesh + Carbon Nanotube;