Men Competition Badminton Professional Sports Shorts
Model Number: AAPP061
MATERIAL:91.1% Polyester + 8.9% Spandex
Pockets:Pockets in both sides, provide convenient storage
Brand Logo LI-NINGF classic brand logo shows high quality
Breathable: Material with good breathability, could make you keep cool and comfortable
LI-NING Brand Story
Li Ning Company Limited is a leading sports brand companies in China, mainly providing sporting goods including footwear, apparel, equipment and accessories for professional and leisure purposes primarily under the LI-NING brand. Headquartered in Beijing, the Group has brand marketing, research and development, design, manufacturing, distribution and retail capabilities. It has established an extensive supply chain management system and a retail distribution network in China.
In respect of basketball products, we continued to explore room for development of casual wear category business while maintaining our professionalism. In terms of promotion, on one hand, the Group expanded products and increased product exposure through various means such as sponsorship of tournaments. On the other hand, we launched featured game apparel, fan-culture related apparel and others according to tournament schedules, which received positive consumer feedback.
Core Value of LINING BRAND is Live for dream, consumer oriented, we culture, breakthrough
- Notice: This is Asian size, which would be 2 size smaller than US size, please pay attention to it before buying.
- MATERIAL: 91.1% Polyester and 8.9% Spandex, breathable material and mesh vents could give you extra ventilation, keep you cool and dry.
- CLASSIC DESIGN: The classic regular sports version, self-cultivation and shaping, creating a variety of male models.
- COMFORT: Woven stretch shorts, the stretch is not tight, but comfortable fit, making the movement easier.
- ADVANTAGES: LI-NING shorts deliver the sadvantage of stretching, lunging, twisting and jumping in comfort because all the styles are based on International Level player movements and a scientific analysis of how the human body moves during intense play.