The revolutionary and all-new SwiftNet from Pickle-Ball, Inc. is a true game changer. This one of a kind net is built in Washington State, the birthplace of pickleball.
The SwiftNet is like no other portable pickleball net. Designed and built in the USA from recycled aerospace carbon fiber that would otherwise end up in a landfill.
When we set out to design a new portable pickleball net we wanted to change the way players think about portable nets. Our goal was to create a net that is more durable, performs like a permanent in-ground net, was lighter weight and quicker/easier to set up. The fewer barriers between the player and the game the better.
What we created is a net that exceeded all of our goals and expectations. The SwiftNet’s true catenary design utilizes a Shock Corded Carbon Fiber Tension Boom and Locking Top Tension Cord. This design has has fewer parts, has twice the tension on the top net tape, is accurate height on the sides and center of the net without an obtrusive center post and is half the weight of other portable nets. Because we used high-grade carbon fiber construction the SwiftNet is also stronger, stands up to windy conditions and will not degrade, bend or sag over time.
Features: Easy to set up – 2 to 5 minutes to fully assemble, no tools required
Stronger and more durable than other pickleball portable nets
Lightweight and easy to transport – only 14 pounds!
High top band tension – plays like a permanent net
Offical and accurate height and width
Minimizes net structure protruding onto the court
Built in the USA
- BEST PERFORMING PORTABLE PICKLEBALL NET – Performs like an in-ground net. True catenary design featuring a Shock Corded Tensioning Boom, and adjustable Locking Net Cord means accurate net height every time, no center post hump, and a top band that is twice as taught as other portables.
- LIGHTEST WEIGHT FULL SIZE NET & SIMPLE SET UP – Revolutionary design and materials. Fewer parts, sets up in half the time and at 14 lbs is half the weight of other portable pickleball nets
- SUPER DURABLE – Carbon fiber construction does not rust, fatigue, bend or dent.
- ECO-FRIENDLY – Built from recycled high grade aerospace carbon fiber that would otherwise end up in a landfill
- DESIGNED AND BUILT IN THE USA – Net frame built in beautiful Port Angeles, Washington.