Make a statement with The Big Serve, our simple yet stylish 6-racquet tennis bag. We’ve designed this bag from the ground up to be perfect for the serious player who has a lot of gear to carry. The two main compartments each hold up to three standard size racquets (without their head covers), while the front pocket can fit up to two cans of tennis balls. Use the fleece-lined media pocket to stash and protect your phone or any valuables you want to remain scratch free and easy to access. We added an extra premium neoprene handle on the boot to make it easy to grab and go from your car, locker or anywhere in between. We also made sure the two removable shoulder straps have full swivel attachments for complete range of motion and comfort when using both straps to wear as a backpack or just one strap to wear over your shoulder as a duffle. All of this in a clean and simple design, with subtle diamond pattern fabric accents. Gigavibe was founded on the idea that great products should get the job done and then get out of the way. Clean lines, muted colorways and no walking billboards. If you’re not sponsored by Head, Wilson or Babolat, do you really want to be advertising for them? We didn’t, and that’s why we created our line of The Big Serve premium tennis bags.
- BUILT TO LAST – We use durable, high-end fabrics and we back them with our no-questions-asked warranty.
- SIMPLE AND SMART – Look sharp at the courts with the clean lines and simple design of a premium bag that gets the job done and gets out of the way.
- HAUL IT ALL – This six racquet bag is perfect for a serious player with plenty of gear to carry. The two main compartments are each 4″ deep, a bonus front pocket provides extra space for smaller items, and your phone and valuables remain scratch-free in the fleece-lined media pocket.
- CUSTOMIZED CARRY – Dual padded shoulder straps are adjustable and detachable to carry the way you want. Wear it like a backpack or remove a strap for single shoulder, duffle-style carry.
- GRAB AND GO – Soft and supple neoprene handles are conveniently located on both the top and the boot to easily grab and go from your car, locker or anywhere in between.