This book describes a game of skill, deception, and finesse that has rightly made it the world’s most popular racket sport. Written for players wanting a better knowledge of the game as well as for coaches and teachers looking for new ideas, this book explains the game from the basics to advanced shots and game tactics. It includes an overview of the game through to advice on match play and fitness programs; training and practice exercises, plus ideas for coaching juniors; and instructional photography and line drawings.
Quick Dry Compression Yoga Leggings with Breathable Mesh For Women 3/4 Length Non See-through for Running Yoga Gym Exercise,Black &Gray
Related products ...
- Yonex 2 Nanoray 20 with Mavis 350 Yellow Medium Shuttle Badminton Combo Set
- 2 In 1 Badminton And Tennis Game Set – Pack of 9
- Babolat Mini Bad Junior Badminton Racquet, Blue/Red, 1
- Firefly Speed Badminton White/Green Shoes With Non marking Sole Soccer Performance Club Badminton/Tennis Indoor (Non marking) Sole Best Quality P.U Material Made Ready To Play (11)
- LI-NING Men’s Saga Light TD Professional Badminton Sports Shoes Blue US 9
- Generic 10M Long Anti Slip Cotton Towel Grip Tape for Tennis Squash Badminton Racquet Racket Overgrip Sweat Absorption – Yellow