This book describes a game of skill, deception, and finesse that has rightly made it the world’s most popular racket sport. Written for players wanting a better knowledge of the game as well as for coaches and teachers looking for new ideas, this book explains the game from the basics to advanced shots and game tactics. It includes an overview of the game through to advice on match play and fitness programs; training and practice exercises, plus ideas for coaching juniors; and instructional photography and line drawings.
Quick Dry Compression Yoga Leggings with Breathable Mesh For Women 3/4 Length Non See-through for Running Yoga Gym Exercise,Black &Gray
Related products ...
- Yonex Power Cushion 03 Z Mens Badminton Shoes, US Shoe Size- 8 US / 7.5 UK
- Yonex Nanoray 6000I G4-U Badminton Racquet Red
- MAC-T PE07930E Balloon Badminton Racket, Grades K – 12 (Set of 6)
- Yonex Power Cushion 65 Alpha Mens Badminton Shoes, US Shoe Size- 9.5 US / 9 UK
- Babolat Shadow Team Mens Badminton Sneakers/Shoes-Blue-9
- Badminton Skort, Top + Dress Sewing Pattern (Sizes 6 m-4)