1x APACS Ferocious Lite Orange Badminton Racket
1x Apacs String (Free Stringing Service) * please inform us the string tension required
1x Super PU replacement grip (the grip will be wrapped for you)
The Apacs Ferocious Lite Badminton Racket is specially designed and developed with the new “Hexagon Throat” design which increases the Speed of the swing and extra damping function, overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
It is also built with the unique shaft construction which tapers down at the top of the cap (thicker diameter) to the T-Joint (slimmer diameter). This design raises the flex point of the shaft higher up towards the head, it gives the racquet greater power and a more precise shot.
This racket is made from IPN High-Modulus Graphite (Inter Penetration Networks) that combines the high modulus and high temperature properties of the engineering thermoplastic with the improved tribological properties. This material offers a smooth surface quality and high mechanical performance.
With its super light body, it enables you to move the racket swiftly like a sword and to deliver a very clean and sharp execution.
The racket has a medium flex shaft that delivers more power even for beginners, as it will have a kind of sling shot effect.
Due to its light weight, Ferocious racket is an extremely fast racket and is developed to suit players who wants more SPEED.
APACS Ferocious Lite Orange Specifications
Frame Material: High Modulus Graphite + Hexagon Throat + IPN
Shaft Material: High Modulus Graphite + Taper Shaft
Weight: 79g +/- 3 (6U-G2)
Length: 672mm +/- 2
Max Tension: 30lbs
Balance: 292mm +/- 5 (Slightly Head Heavy)
- Isometric head frame – Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.
- Taper Shaft – A unique shaft construction which tapers down from 7.3mm diameter at the top of the cap to 6.8mm at the T-Joint. This design raises the flex point of the shaft higher up towards the head, it gives the racquet greater power and a more precise shot.
- High Speed frame – The High Speed Frame design is an aerodynamic hexagon shape frame designed to reduce drag on the frame during straight on swing or hit. Resulting in a fast swing-through and quicker maneuverability.
- Light Weight – At 79g (6U) this light weight racket will enable you to move quickly and deliver fast swing to surprise your opponent.
- IPN High-Modulus Graphite – Inter Penetration Networks (IPN) combines the high modulus and high temperature properties of the engineering thermoplastic with the improved tribological properties. This material offers a smooth surface quality and high mechanical performance.