The Adidas AdiPower Court Stabil 10.1 Indoor Court Shoe is constructed of an Air mesh upper providing maximum breathability, featuring a TPU grid for abrasion resistance, stability and forefoot protection. The shoe also incorporates an Adidas TORSION® system, which provides a unique transition from heel to toe, allowing the forefoot and rearfoot to move independently due to a lightweight arch support, providing better surface adaptation and stability. The AdiPower Court Stabil 10.1 is designed to be comfortable while remaining lightweight, Adidas have achieved this with ADITUFFTM an abrasion resistant textile lining in the toe area, and a cushioned EVA sockliner. The outsole of the AdiPower Court Stabil 10.1 features ADIWEARTM which offers the ultimate in high-wear durability. ADIPRENE® is designed to protect your heel on impact, a highly absorbent material which cushions your foot, and ADIPRENE®+ which is a resilient cushioning used to protect the forefoot and provide a responsive, dynamic toe-off are two other technologies Adidas have managed incorporate in to the AdiPower Court Stabil 10.1, ensuring a smooth, cushioned ride.
- Air Mesh Upper – Providing maximum breathability, featuring a TPU grid for abrasion resistance, stability and forefoot protection.
- ADITUFFTM – Ensuring the best abrasion resistance in the toe area, Comfortable textile lining.
- ADIPRENE®+ – Featured in the forefoot to maintain propulsion and efficiency.
- ADIPRENE® – Positioned under the heel for superior cushioning at impact.
- EVA Sockliner – Giving lightweight comfort.