Funsparks Jazzminton Carry is on the go fun. You can play a slow game with the feathers or a faster game with the ball. It’s so much fun!——– The magic of this game is that due to the spin of the birdies the game adjusts itself to the skill level and the mood of the players.——– So if you want to play slow and easy you have great fun or if you want to play hard and fast you will have a blast. ———– We guarantee you have a great time and tons of fun, why… you can return it within 30 days for a full refund no-questions-asked. ——– It’s great for your hand-eye coordination and cardio. ———— you can play as near as 5 feet to 30 feet. ———— Play at night by purchasing our patented LED birdies see (Jazzminton Paddle Game LED Extra Birdies) You can play sitting on a sofa or wherever you like. ———— Play solo by hitting it straight up. ———— For advanced players use walls or any hard surface to bounce off the birdie or ball, due to its light weight it won’t break anything (within reason). 🙂 —— Includes: 2 fluorescent paddles, high grade plywood 1 ball and 2 birdies; 1 for slow play and 1 for fast. Feathers are glued to the birdie tip with special water-resistant glue so you can play in and around any body of water. ———— 30 days no-questions-asked free returns. If you have further questions about the product please ask us through our Amazon Funsparks storefront “Ask A Question” and we’ll be happy to answer.
- It comes with 2 fluorescent paddles, 1 ball, 2 red and 2 yellow birdies; red for slow and yellow for fast play and 1 carry bag
- Great indoor or outdoor game | You may play it just like Badminton but the net is not included here | the set is packed in a poly bag
- Soft rippled foam grips which stay on | for ages 6+ | Everyone you put this paddle into their hand and starts playing loves it
- Feathers are glued with water-resistant glue so they don’t come off playing as pool toys or beach games or when it rains
- Best outdoor/indoor paddle game | incredibly fun for kids, teens, tweens or even older folks | all-season racquet paddle game which takes the best of badminton, ping pong or even tennis