Zensah’ s Tech+ Compression Socks are engineered with elite construction for improved muscle support and injury prevention. Each pair of compression socks features graduated compression – meaning there is a greater amount of compression in the ankle area of the compression sock than in the calf area of the compression sock. This helps to improve venous return, allowing for faster recovery, reduced fatigue and better performance. Whether using the compression socks for running, travel and any sport, the Zensah Tech+ Compression Socks feature a seamless toe and anatomical fit to prevent blisters, chafing and promotes ultimate comfort. Ultra-Zone ribbing provides targeted arch and ankle stabilization. Try Tech+ technology and understand why these are the best compression socks. Sizing is based on shoe size: Men – M: 6-8, L: 8.5-12, XL: 12.5+ Women – S: 5-7, M: 7.5-9.5, L: 10-13.
- PREVENT INJURY AND ALLEVIATE SHIN SPLINTS: Compression helps stabilize muscles and provide support to the shin and calf areas. By improving blood flow and providing support to the lower leg, shin splints are relieved and calf cramping is prevented. Compression in the ankle area helps to stabilize muscles to prevent injuries. Whether suffering from a calf strain or pain in the lower leg, the Zensah Tech+ Compression Socks allow you to get back to your favorite activity faster.
- SUPERIOR COMFORT: The compression socks feature a seamless toe, which prevents chafing and blisters. An anatomical fit means the socks are designed specifically for the left and right foot to ensure a perfect fit. The socks are made of Zensah Fabric, making them lightweight, moisture wicking, and thermal regulating. An elastic band goes around the foot to help support your arches for added comfort and to prevent fatigue. These are the best compression socks you will ever try. We guarantee it.
- TRUE GRADUATED COMPRESSION: Graduated Compression means that there is the highest amount of compression in the ankle area and less in the calf area. This helps promote blood flow by pushing the blood back to the heart through the veins. Not only does this prevent cramping and swelling, but it also helps improve muscle recovery time, as muscles receive a greater amount of the oxygenated blood they need to recover.
- WHO SHOULD WEAR ZENSAH TECH+ COMPRESSION SOCKS: Everyone from runners, basketball players, fitness enthusiasts, travelers, and those on their feet all day like nurses are able to benefit from wearing compression socks. The compression socks feature graduated compression to help improve circulation and blood flow, reduce leg fatigue, and support muscles. Use while running or working out to help take your sport to the next level or while on your feet or traveling to prevent swelling.
- MADE IN ITALY AND EXTRA-DURABLE: The Tech+ Compression Socks are made in Italy of a polyamide and elastane blend to ensure superior quality. The compression socks are also engineered using a 200 needle count construction. This results in a more durable and advanced compression sock that provides you with compression in the areas you need it the most.