❝YONEX Badminton Rackets Guide❞
➤ YONEX :- , YONEX the leading brand in badminton equipment manufacturing and most innovative company in racket sports produces quality badminton rackets for professional, advance and entry level badminton players. YONEX Racquets are known for its superior quality, expert level series classifications and innovative racket technologies with precision on manufacturing technology. YONEX used state of the art designed technique like Computer Aided Design to accurately design the racket shapes.
➤ YONEX :- YONEX classified its badminton rackets into professional series like YONEX Nanoray , YONEX Arcsaber , YONEX Voltric and YONEX Nanospeed series. These series are designed based on players individual badminton need and playing style. For example, Aggressive badminton players are always required rackets with extra power while on other hand, player with defensive playing style preferred to play with lightweight badminton racket which they can move very fast with easy control.
➤ YONEX :-This article will help badminton player to quickly identify the correct YONEX Badminton racket series as per there playing style and game need. Before move to YONEX rackets series, it is recommended to read article on badminton rackets basics and its components
YONEX GR Series – More Control on Game
➤ One of the best Beginner Level Badminton Racket and Most Sold Badminton Racket in Yonex History
- 【Weight】100 g & Flex : Stiff
- 【Head】Square/Isometric and Balance : 6(Even Balance)
- 【Head Material】Aluminium and Shaft Material : Steel
- YONEX GR series is designed for those players who want to control the shuttle with more accurate and precise manner. YONEX developed new Beginner and innovative material technology named as GR placed at side of racket frame.
- YONEX also incorporated the T anchor technology in GR Badminton rackets series which placed at racket T joint. T anchor controls the torque when shuttle hits the rackets string bed. Due the T anchor technology, Badminton player feels more control on shots. GR 303 is the world’s highest Selling Yonex Badminton Racket in the History